READ FIRST - Rules for Drako's Den Forums

Locked 1 message Options

READ FIRST - Rules for Drako's Den Forums

dwsteam
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Drako's Den Forums are Adult in Nature and we do encourage that users are free to discuss pretty much anything.
Please keep in mind that users are allowed to discuss adult concepts, thoughts, and ideas in full detail.
This includes details in the User Descriptions and Stories that may be explicit in nature.
With that in mind, no one under the age of 21 is allowed onto Drako's Den Forums.

To access Drako's Den Forums and Galleries:
Users must be over the age of 21.
Users must be registered and logged in.

By registering an account, you attest to be over the age of 21.

On the top right of our Forums are options to Register your Account and to login.
You will need to use a valid e-Mail address to sign up and login.
We will send a one-time e-Mail to confirm your address.

Users are to only post new Topics in the appropriate Threads.
Topics not created under any Threads (On the Main page of the Forums) will be deleted by the Admin Staff.

We would also prefer that images uploaded to Drako's Den Forums are NOT adult in nature.
Tasteful Nudes may be permitted
Please do not upload images to the Forums that show any sexual arousal.

We would rather have those images in our Art and Photo Galleries.

* - The Forum does have an anti-flood engine.  So while Registered users will not have to fill out the CAPTCHA for most posts, if they post a lot in a short period of time, the CAPTCA may show up to make sure you are a real person and not a bot.
The DWS Team

Webmaster and Admin Team for Drako's Den and Playground.

Drako's Website Services:
http://dws.2fortune.com/