Pregnancy/mpreg?

Dusty779
I have a huge love for Mpreg, always wish i could be pregnant, My sona is built to be able to carry, when in heat I can no longer get an erection as the slit it is hidden in becomes, effectively, a vagina. After being impregnated i revert to being full male till the last month.

who else here would like to be able to carry? Can your sona? if so what conditions are in place for it?

Re: Pregnancy/mpreg?

jmac32here
Administrator
My sona is a male-herm and is willing to carry the young from other males breeding his cunt.
Drako Swiftclaw
Founder of Drako's Den and Playground