Parangosky breeds Drako

Posted by jmac32here jmac32here
male male-herm sex breeding dragon-horse equine hybrid tabby-twogon bulge chastity gay leash collar horns wings

Admiral Ashton Parangosky got a chance to come breed this little hybrid.
The dragon-horse seemed to enjoy filling this kittens tight holes - all of them.

Doesn't look like I'm complaining any, and with that facial expression of sheer pain and pleasure, I'm sure hoping he becomes a regular client.
Though, he may have given me a bit more than just a few stuffed holes - which may leave one hole out of comission for a few months.

Ashton - https://www.furaffinity.net/user/parangosky

Drawn by JuiceWolf96 - https://www.furaffinity.net/user/juicewolf96/