Milked and Filled

Posted by jmac32here jmac32here
milking Domination yiff sex cum porn background dick cock femboy art furry sexy female species gender tail cute girl naked penis ass body nsfw legs paws dildo toy sissy Bandage chamber fucking_machine cow uniform farm gag horse horns cat

So, after being locked up for several months, my master decided a special treat for me.

He took me to a small farm owned by a friend of his where I ended up getting put into this particular setup.
It appears this "friend" specailized in milking males dry, but my setup was slightly different than that of the others, including a couple that were already in the barn with me.

My setup included the milker on my extra sensitive cock - mainly due to it being locked up for so long.
The maching under my tail was stuffing me full of horse cock, but my milker was hooked up to a canister and some hosing.
That hosing ensured the milker would store some of my cum, but would also inject a good amount of my own cum deep into myself.

My master and his friend left me hooked up like this for a majority of the night.
I was so sore and tired I slept on the way home.

This was drawn by Nanori-chan - https://www.furaffinity.net/user/nanori-chan/
The original is here - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45703218/