Drako in Chastity

jmac32here
Administrator
This will be one more way users can keep track on my chastity sessions.

If you didn't already know, you could sign up for your own turns locking me in chastity here.

Here you may discuss my sessions, make requests - esp if you are my current key holder - and ask me questions.

I am willing to share my experiences and answer any questions to the best of my abilities.
Also, if any of you end up in Seattle, we may be able to arrange a time to meet and discuss things in person.
Or perhaps you may try on one of my cages.
Drako Swiftclaw
Founder of Drako's Den and Playground