Clement Argent

ArgentFolfsky
Hey there, my name is Clement Argent. I'm just your average techy fur, so I spend most days slaving over computers and game consoles doing stuff. I'm in an open relationship with my mate but love to play others all the time.

*Note: My true age is 25 but my sona Clement's age is usually 17 or 18. =3 Also, a folfsky is a hybrid of a fox, wolf, and a husky.*
*Genitals/Cum note: Clement has a glowing green knotted cock and his cum is also a glowing green that tastes like green apple.

Re: Clement Argent

jmac32here
Administrator
Hi master.